Conditions of Course Enrolment
- Full payment is required on enrolment for Pre-accredited and Fee for Service short courses.
- Payment by instalment is only applicable to enrolments in nationally-recognised qualification courses.
- Employers/Third Party’s that have a formal agreement with Bubup Wilam to pay on behalf of individual participants can arrange to pay on invoice at a later date.
- For particular courses, concessions will be available to holders of a current Health Care Card, Pension Concession Card or Veterans Gold Card.
- Concession cards must be presented to Bubup Wilam to sight the original and take a copy before the course commencement.
Course cancellations and changes
- Bubup Wilam makes every effort to ensure that information is correct at the time of publication, and reserves the right to cancel, postpone or alter course schedules, locations, fees, and trainers, or any other information due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Courses will run subject to sufficient enrolments. If a course is cancelled before commencement a full refund will be provided.
- If withdrawing a week or more prior to the advertised commencement date of the course, individuals may: – request a refund of course fees. Materials costs already incurred, and an administration fee may also apply.
- If notice of withdrawal is received less than a week before the start of the course, or during the course, no refunds are available.
- Bubup Wilam is committed to being fair and supportive. Individuals may apply for special consideration via the Hardship Policy in relation to fees and charges if they are experiencing genuine, significant hardship.
Refunds will only be paid to the person enrolled unless:
- The person enrolled is under 18, in which case the refund will be paid to the parent or guardian of the person enrolled, or
- The payment has been made by arrangement through a third party organisation
- No reduction in fees can be made for any sessions of the course that the person may not be able to attend.
- Materials fees can only be reimbursed if Bubup Wilam, or the trainer, has not already incurred a cost. Where materials have already been purchased by Bubup Wilam or the trainer, these will be supplied to the individual wherever possible.
By proceeding with an enrolment, you are agreeing that:
- You have read these Conditions of Enrolment and the Privacy Notices referred to at the end of the online enrolment form, and which you can also refer to on our website.
- The information you have provided to Bubup Wilam is to the best of your knowledge true, correct and complete at the time of your enrolment.
- You consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Notices as part of your enrolment application.
- You understand that providing any false information and/or failing to disclose any information relevant to your enrolment and/or failure to complete an enrolment form may result in the withdrawal of any offer, particularly where it relates to your eligibility to obtain an offer for government subsidised training, and/or cancellation of enrolment at the discretion of Bubup Wilam.
- You understand that it is your responsibility to provide all relevant and required documentation, for example evidence of eligibility for a concession fee.
- If your contact details change while you are studying with Bubup Wilam, you will advise Bubup Wilam of the changes within 5 business days.
- You are aware and/or have been provided with information about all fees relating to this course.